FBX doesn´t start in windows 10

• My problem is that i had to reinstall windows. So now i have everything up to date all missing files and redistributables and visual c++ installed. But when i start FBX nothing happens. it only updates everytime and a new desktop icon is created.

What could it be? Can someone help me please?

• administrators

Have you downloaded and installed the latest version of FBX from https://fbx.gg/?

If you are installing version 3.9 or earlier, you may get stuck in a loop that forces your to continually update. That is fixed in versin 3.10 and newer.

• i downloaded the actual version of FBX. Not an earlier version.

• administrators

Open your Windows menu, find the FBX Game Recorder folder and then click the Send a Problem Report shortcut in there to send us your log files please. We will need to check those for errors.

• I have found the solution to the problem myself, i had to download an extra media update for windows 10, because i have the version windows 10 Pro N, normally all nessesary files are included in a windows version but not in the N versions of Windows. With it it started perfectly fine. But thank you for your kind reply. :)

Login

Looks like your connection to FBX Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.