ShowInvoice is using the wrong email

• A long time ago I was using a gmail account but I decided to delete it and use a yahoo email instead, and so before I did it I changed my email for my FBX account to the yahoo one. But now on the ShowInvoice its using the deleted gmail account as the email, so if this could be corrected it would be appreciated.

• I only noticed after being charged, even though I canceled it or at least thought I did.

• administrators

It sounds like you updated the email address for your FBX account but not your billing account. Please email us at [email protected] and let us know both the old and new email addresses so we can check for those.

• @DeathStrike7798 said in ShowInvoice is using the wrong email:

A long time ago I was using a gmail account but I decided to delete it and use a yahoo email @Candy Crush instead, and so before I did it I changed my email for my FBX account to the yahoo one. But now on the ShowInvoice its using the deleted gmail account as the email, so if this could be corrected it would be appreciated.

If you have changed your email for your FBX account to your Yahoo email, but ShowInvoice is still using your deleted Gmail account as the email, you will need to update the email address in ShowInvoice settings. Here's what you can do:

1. Log in to your ShowInvoice account.
    2. Look for an option or menu called "Account Settings" or "Profile Settings." This is usually located in the user account section or under your account name.
    3. In the account settings or profile settings, locate the email address field.
    4. Update the email address field with your current Yahoo email address.
    5. Save the changes or update your profile.
      By updating the email address in the ShowInvoice settings to your current Yahoo email, it should use the correct email for any future communications or invoices. If you encounter any issues or if the settings are not readily available, you may need to reach out to ShowInvoice's customer support for further assistance.

Login

Looks like your connection to FBX Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.