Not Able To Install FBX On PC

• Greetings to all, I am experiencing a serious issue on my computer that I cant seem to solve it anyway. Actually, I am trying to install FBX on my PC, I am getting this error, "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005)." I have no idea what could be the issue. Could anyone please help me to fix it? Any kind of help would be highly appreciated.

• administrators

That is a Windows error that is typically caused by a faulty hard drive with bad sectors, bad drivers being installed, errors in the registry or corrupt app files.

This article has some suggested solutions - https://www.technewstoday.com/fix-0xc0000005-application-error/

• Thank you so much for sharing such an informative article. But I have already resolved the issue with the help of this article. The tasks which I have done, first I run DISM and SFC scans and updated Windows. After doing the tasks properly, the problem got solved.

Login

Looks like your connection to FBX Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.