Crash And Lagging!!!

• When Im Playing The Steam Game.. FBX Game Recorder Became Crash Multiple Times And Worse Lagging on my recording including webcam... WHY?

• administrators

We're not familiar with The Steam Game. Could you point us in the right direction so we can check it out?

Or do you just mean a game that your are launching from Steam? If so, could you give us a specific example of a game that you have tried please?

• ok sorry.. When im open team fortress 2 game.. im record it with the webcam.. suddenly not even 10 minutes the webcam lagging idk why happend at that time... each time im restarted my laptop.. its always the same problem will happend...

• administrators

It looks like the performance problem is being caused by the webcam using a lot of CPU.

Do either of the following improve performance?

• Disabling the wide aspect ratio webcam option
    • Reducing the size of the webcam window

• yeah im already do that but the problem is still the same hmm... :\

Any Solution other than that?

• administrators

Hi. Can we just confirm: if you disable webcam recording, is performance better and there are no crashes?

• yup.. without using webcam... the performance of screen recorder getting better and no crash...

• administrators

Tricky one - the problem could be in the webcam drivers. First, can you make sure you're using updated drivers for that webcam.

Then if the problem still exists, can you reproduce the crash, then restart FBX and use the 'Send a Report' function again so we can get more information on the issue.

Thanks!

• that solution also cant solve it... idk what solution should i do next... And im already send the report 2/3 weeks ago

Login

Looks like your connection to FBX Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.