Very large overlay

• Hi all,

I'm new to this so hopefully it's a problem because I'm inexperienced. But, I'd like to use FBX to record gameplay in Desmume. Only problem is the overlay from FBX is so huge I can't see half my DS screen. Any way I can make it smaller so I can actually see the game I'm playing?

Thanks!

• administrators

Hi. We don't have a way of hiding the overlay completely, but if you go to the Overlay tab on FBX and turn off the top 4 options, this will make it smaller.

• @FBX-Recorder said in Very large overlay:

Hi. We don't have a way of hiding the overlay completely, but if you go to the Overlay tab on FBX and turn off the top 4 options, this will make it smaller.

If it weren't a large black bar covering half the screen I could work with that. But even de-selecting all of the options it still covers all of the screen. Oh well.

• administrators

Hi. We've taken another look at this. FBX shouldn't create a black bar across the Desmune window like that. We'll investigate soon.

• administrators

Found a solution - In Desmune, go to Config -> Display Method and select 'Open GL'. You should be able to record fine then, without the black bar across the window.

• @FBX-Recorder said in Very large overlay:

Found a solution - In Desmune, go to Config -> Display Method and select 'Open GL'. You should be able to record fine then, without the black bar across the window.

Hmm. I don't have this option. Must not have a machine that can support it or not a new enough version of Des. Thanks for the help though!

• administrators

Ok. I'm using Desmune v0.9.11 on a pretty old PC - good luck!

Login

Looks like your connection to FBX Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.