Older versions?

• Hey I use FBX to record a game that won't work with OBS and it worked great up until the latest update. Now after recording I just get a black video for the recording duration. Any way to install a previous version?

• administrators

Hi. Can you tell us what the game is - we'll investigate and try to fix it asap.

• The game is called Darkfall: Rise of Agon. Its funny cause every other software I've used doesn't work but FBX worked flawlessly

• administrators

Ok. We're looking into it...

• administrators

However, we've made no significant changes to recording in the latest release. Can you try this:

• Run FBX and Darkfall, switch to Darkfall, wait for a few seconds to see if the overlay appears.
    • If there's no overlay, switch away from Darkfall, wait a few seconds, and switch back.
    • If you still don't see the overlay, go to the Support tab in FBX and send us a report

Thanks.

• @FBX-Recorder So it started working after messing with the settings. I ended up going back to the same settings I was using while it wasn't working but now it works. Not sure what happened. The overlay always showed up, what would happen is after recording the video file would just play a black screen for the recording duration.

• administrators

Very strange. Can you tell us what settings you changed?

Login

Looks like your connection to FBX Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.