Wont record a game again

• I started a recording in realm royal but I stopped the recording to change some settings but now the overlay is gone and I cant do a second recording because the overlay is now gone.

• administrators

What happens if you restart FBX and Realm Royale? If you still have a problem can you:

• Reproduce the issue by starting FBX, switching to RR and waiting for 20 seconds until you can confirm that no overlay appears.
    • Go to the Support tab in FBX
    • Send us a report

And we'll take a look.

• what happens is the overlay appears the first time after switching to the game, but it will not appear the second time until i restart the game. I dont know if that is how FBX is made to work or if this is some glitch in the software, but i just find it annoying to restart a game just to record more content.

• administrators

This isn't how its supposed to work. Can you submit a report please, as described before. We'll take a look.

• My subscription expired so i deleted Norton Security anyways, but after restarting my PC, FBX still wouldn't record a second time after i waited a couple of minutes. Could it be a setting or something else? I sometimes get notifications asking if I should allow access to Realm Royale, but i just click cancel because i don't care about that stuff.

• administrators

If you no longer have Norton Security running, can you send us a new error report please? We should see something different in the log files now.

• administrators

The new log files that we received don't include any mentions of Realm Royale. When did you last try it? Possibly it was before the start of the logs that were included in the error report.

Could you give Realm Royale another try, leave it on the game for a short while and then switch back to FBX and immediately send a new report please?

• I have exactly the same problem with the game War Thunder. Issue was not present before the most recent update to the game recorder. Have tried running as administrator and looking at my antivirus settings. Have sent a problem report in-launcher.

• administrators

@UKoctane Thanks for the report. We're taking a look at that.

Login

Looks like your connection to FBX Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.