FBX Game Recorder has stopped working error on startup

• So whenever I try to launch FBX I always receive this error FBX Game Record has stopped working here a screenshot of the exact error http://prntscr.com/k7tbxw now i've seen that your having people email you their most recent session in a compressed zip file and I have that ready I just need the email in which I'm supposed to send it too please get back to me as soon as possible

EDIT 7/18/2018 - I have found the support email and I have sent the session file in a zip please get back to me as soon as possible

-Slothy

• administrators

Unfortunately the log files contained almost no information so we have a few questions:

• Which version of FBX do you have installed?
    • Which version of Windows are you running?
    • If you open the Event Viewer in Windows,Expand 'Windows Logs' in the left panel and then select 'Application', do you see any mentions of FBX in the list that appears? If you do, can you click on each mention of FBX and then tell us what information is displayed about that error please?

• oh i sent the wrong log file I can send one that has way more information in it but to answer your questions

Which version of FBX do you have installed: The latest version
    Which version of Windows are you running: window's 7
    and there are no mentions of FBX in event viewer

I do have a log file with way more info so ill email that to you guys

• administrators

Thanks, we'll take a look at the new log shortly.

• administrators

We think we've identified what the problem is but we're not sure what is causing it. We've sent you a download link for a new version which will record more information into the logs to help us figure this out.

Can you give it a try please and then send the new logs if the problem still occurs?

• Okay I'm installing it right now i will send the log file as soon as possible

• the error is still happening so i sent the new log file

• Hey FBX, I have the same problem, can you send me the download as well?

• administrators

@「Lih-_-Liam.」 There have been new releases of FBX since then. Can you go to the Windows Start button go into 'All Apps', then look for the FBX folder, and inside that select "Send a problem report". We'll take a look at it.

• @TypoGaming i have the same situation/problem like you "FBX Game Recorder has stopped working"

• administrators

@SoLiD.MiLaGro--Gaming
    Can you go to the Support tab and send us a report - we'll take a look. Thanks!

• my problem is close to this but it says your fbx installation is incomplete please restart windows then run the installer again to reinstall FBX and fix the problem i did that and its still broken how do I fix

• administrators

Are you using the latest installer from our website? (https://fbx.gg/download/)

• i have the same problem ''fbx has stoped working'' on windows 10
    plzz help

• administrators

Can you start FBX? If so, go to the Support tab and send us a report.

If you can't start FBX, can you go to the Windows Start button and search for "FBX". In the search results you should see an "FBX Game Recorder" folder. Open that and select to send a problem report. Thanks!

• @FBX-Recorder Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
    Problem Signature 01: bbplayfx.exe
    Problem Signature 02: 3.4.0.2159
    Problem Signature 03: 5d2c989c
    Problem Signature 04: PresentationFramework
    Problem Signature 05: 4.0.30319.17929
    Problem Signature 06: 4ffa7956
    Problem Signature 07: 9d0
    Problem Signature 08: f
    Problem Signature 09: System.IO.FileNotFoundException
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: dbaa
    Additional Information 2: dbaabd7b5abf4a09daa2dcf53831b2b4
    Additional Information 3: 857a
    Additional Information 4: 857a470ce368116ab7f264de0c70b302
    i cant start FBX.

• administrators

Can you go to the Windows Start button and search for "FBX". In the search results you should see an "FBX Game Recorder" folder. Open that and select to send a problem report. Thanks!

Login

Looks like your connection to FBX Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.