Recordings are laggy and choppy

• After I finish recording, my recordings are very laggy and choppy I tried lowering the CPU usage still did not help and I put my recordings to 720p but still did not work, my recordings before used to be clear and smooth, so I would really need help.

• what kind of PC do you have?

• I have a TOSHIBA LAPTOP-ASEGJINL Satellite C55-C

• that may be why, as a low piece of tech, it may have trouble handling something recording the entire screen in such high quality

• How come my recordings used to work before and if u do have a way to help I would really need some advice to find a solution

• administrators

Do you have a hardware encoder available? If you do, choose that over either of the software encoders.

Without any more specific information about what you are trying to record and what settings you're using, the general advice we can give is to reduce the recording fps and / or quality if you have increased either of those since you were getting better quality recordings.

• Either lower settings or set BBPlayFx.exe in Task Manager to High or Real-Time priority,

Login

Looks like your connection to FBX Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.