i get crappy FPS

• I get crappy FPS on a pixelated game A FRICKING PIXEALTED GAME WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I PLAY ANOTHER GAME, my settings are 720P 64 FPS, mid quality and low CPU usage

• administrators

If you send us a problem report from FBX's Support tab, we'll review the performance data to see if we can make any suggestions.

• Alright, Done

• administrators

The log files indicate that your PC had very high CPU usage and fairly high memory usage when you started recording meaning that was little available for FBX to use.

You were recording Kingdom: New Lands? The required and recommended PC requirements for this are a bit vague but it appears that your hardware is towards the lower end of what will play it, so it could be expected that it puts a bit of strain on your hardware. Do you know what fps the game would normally run at when you aren't trying to record it?

• well when i record it goes down to like 35 FPS but when i'm not recording it feels like 50-62 FPS

• administrators

Are you running the game from Steam? If you are, can you enable the in-game fps counter to check what the impact of using FBX is?

Login

Looks like your connection to FBX Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.