kickstarting hyperdrive...

• administrators

@Mytz_ So this is when you're creating an account, yes? Can you just end FBX and try again. Thanks.

• Where can i make an account. So after i make an account will it not be stuck any (Sorry if i sound dumb)

• administrators

No problem. When you first run FBX, it opens a page in your browser where you create an account. While you're doing that, FBX waits for the account to be created before proceeding, and displays a "Getting FBX login from server" message.

So you've never created an account on FBX's first run? If not, and you see no page opening in your browser when you run FBX, I'd advise uninstalling, restarting Windows, reinstalling FBX and trying to run it again.

• For me when I start the application It loads up, but It says "application not found" and I have done every single thing I restarted and I reinstall the program and the other one in this link so I don't know if there is something wrong with my pc (windows 10) (i really want this program cause I heard so many good things about your program) Thank you.0_1535983327271_Capture.JPG

• administrators

@Mytz This actually appears to be a different issue to the one that other users are reporting.

Are you using Chrome as your default browser? Older versions of Chrome have a known issue which gives the error in your image when apps try to open a webpage - in this case the FBX login page. If you are using Chrome, can you check that you are up-to-date please.

If that makes no difference, can you do the following please:

• In Windows Explorer, go to C:\ProgramData\Blueberry Software\FBX Game Recorder\ (C:\ProgramData\ is hidden by default so you may need to enable the option to show hidden items)
    • Find the most recent "Session..." folder, right click it and select Send to -> Compressed Folder
    • Send the zip file this generates to us at [email protected].

• My google is up to date, I have even tried a different browser and the still thing is happening. I don't understand what you mean with "find the recent "session..." folder"

• administrators

If you go to C:\ProgramData\Blueberry Software\FBX Game Recorder, you should see a collection of folders that begin with 'Session'. Like this:

0_1536049098080_upload-0dded8dc-68c9-41b2-9b1b-34559bb355b1

The one we are interested in is the most recent one.

• i get same message when i try to instal fbx it never loads up

• administrators

@Zarko-Basic We need you to send a report with your log files please.

Open your Windows Start menu, find the FBX Game Recorder folder and click the Send a Problem Report link.

• how do i send report link

Login

Looks like your connection to FBX Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.