There is a game that I want to record but I can not

• The game is called "Creative Destruction", it is not of any platform like steam or gog, I want to record gameplay of that game but the overlay does not appear, what can I do?

• administrators

You're playing this through Memu? We've had problems recording that - on some PCs its using DirectX or OpenGL in the normal way and it can be recorded ok. On other PCs, its not. I'm afraid we're not sure why.

• @FBX-Recorder
    No, it's not in an emulator, it's a PC version without an emulator, it has very few requirements and I would like to be able to record gameplays of that game

• administrators

We've tried the free standalone version and the paid Steam version but they both recorded fine for us.

Can you start up the game while FBX is running, leave it for about 20 or so seconds and then use the Send a problem report option on FBX's Support tab to send us a set of log files please? We'll need to take a look at those to figure out why you don't see the overlay.

Login

Looks like your connection to FBX Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.