cursor upside down

• When recording the Sims 4 my cursor seems to be upside down and it's bugging me I use my cursor to help sync my audio so not recording my cursor will make editing difficult if someone can tell me how to fix it that would be great :)

• administrators

Hmm, that's odd. We've just tried out Sims 4 and the cursor was recorded correctly.

Could you use the Send a Problem Report on FBX's Support tab to send us a report please? We'll need to look at the log files that it includes to see if we can figure out why you see something different to us.

• I sent an email earlier today of proof I love using ur software but this problem is going to bug me especially when I have to sync audio :))

• administrators

We still can't reproduce this. Can you try the other Intel hardware encoder please. If that still has a bad result, try the software encoder "Lower CPU usage". Thanks.

• administrators

We managed to find the cause of this - it was if you were using the Intel hardware encoder.

The next update which should be out very soon will include a fix or you can use a different encoder.

Login

Looks like your connection to FBX Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.