webcam problems

• when i record with the webcam it always lags my game/recording. I set the quality to low in fbx and it still lags and i set the fps to 30 and it still lags. i found no problems in the game but the webcam seems to be the problem. fbx please update this or tell me an answer to this problem

• administrators

We'll need to see logs from your PC to understand why this is happening. Can you make a recording, including the webcam, then go to the Support tab and send us a report. Thanks.

In the meantime, reducing the Quality to "low" won't make much of a difference to performance. Try changing the Resolution or FPS.

• Webcam will always add more stress to a computer. You should lower the resolution and FPS, 360p at 20 frame per second is plenty as it'll be taking up a small portion of the screen. What is your CPU, GPU, and RAM? Depending on that, I could figure out a good recording setup. (Also, what game are you recording?)

• Ok i will see what i can do but it says i can only put 480p how do i get 360p how can i put it to 360p fbx? Or MCBYT

• administrators

There is no 360p setting. 480p is as low as you can go.

Did you send the report that we asked for? We haven't seen one reporting any webcam problems. We need that in order to get a better idea of what is going on.

Login

Looks like your connection to FBX Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.