recording problems on fortnite

• when I try to record fortnite it always lags the game. The game was not the problem but the recorder was whenever I try to record it lags my game and recorder i played this again but without a recorder and the game was ok but the recorder was not it was fine before i could record (fortnite) before but now the game cashes whenever i try to record. i tried lowering down the resolutions and fps but it still lags please help me please fbx please!

• administrators

Have you sent us a problem report about this yet? If not, please use the 'Send a problem report' option on the Support tab and we'll take a look at the logs to try and figure this out for you.

If you have already sent one, we will look at it soon.

• @FBX-Recorder yes I did in the support thingy and i put my email and my name and the problem

• administrators

We've looked through the log files that we received and we can see that you are having memory problems when recording. When you start recording, there is already very little memory left available for FBX to use so it likely ends up competing with your game so that would be why performance of both suffers.

Reducing settings in FBX to reduce its memory requirement may help but you will also need to think about reducing the total amount of memory that is already in use as well - make sure that you don't have any unnecessary apps running whilst recording and think about reducing some of graphics settings in your game.

• @FBX-Recorder well i did reduce the settings in fortnite and in fbx and my computer is 1 week old so i dont think my computer is the problem and i deleted my recordings in fbx so it will have more memory but it still lags

• administrators

When recording starts, 95% of you memory is in use so something is using all your RAM. FBX is only able to use the remaining 5% which is not a lot, so you'll have to figure out what is using the rest and try to reduce that.

• @FBX-Recorder okay i fixed it

Login

Looks like your connection to FBX Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.