Desktop Shortcut

• I downloaded FBX Screen Recorder and succesfully made a video, but I forgot to add a Shortcut so now I can't find anyway to get into the app again? Please help.

• administrators

If you let FBX install to the default location, you'll be able to find it in C:\Program Files\Blueberry Software\FBX Game Recorder\ . If you drag the BBPlayFX.exe file to your desktop, that should create the shortcut to run the app.

Or you can just re-run the installer file again and make sure you have the option to create shortcuts enabled this time.

• I did find The BBPlayFX but there was no .exe in it. :(

• administrators

There's only one BBPlayFX file so that's the one you want - you probably just have file extensions hidden and that's why you don't see .exe at the end.

• I added that file to my desktop, but when I click it it just says "FBX is running, please close it and click the Retry button"

The only thing I wanna do is open the browser and get a desktop shortcut so I can open the app when I want. :(

• administrators

Do you have an FBX icon in the system tray in the bottom right corner of your screen? Right click on that and choose Exit to close FBX. You should then be able to create the shortcut.

If that fails, just re-run the installer and let that take care of it for you.

• Can't thank you enough, problem solved! This is the best community, great service! Thank you again for helping me... I could've had been forced to use OBS which is so hard. :D

Login

Looks like your connection to FBX Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.