How can I record CS:GO stretched?

• I play CS:GO on stretched roesolution (4:3, 1440x1080). When I try to record my gameplay, FBX records at 1440x1080, without stretching it. Is there any way to record the gameplay so that the 1440x1080 resolution is stretched to fit 1920x1080?

• administrators

Go to Settings -> Video -> Resolution. Try this on the 'original' and '1080p' settings. Do either of these do what you need? 'Original' worked for us.

• I have tried both of those settings, but the video doesn't come out stretched. It just comes out as a 1440x1080 video, that is thinner than the 1920x1080.

• administrators

Presumably you have created a custom resolution in your graphics card or Windows settings and have enabled scaling to that from 1440 x 1080 to 1920 x 1080?

To get the best performance, FBX captures directly from the game but this means that the image is captured before the scaling is applied so the game's in-game resolution is used instead.

We will probably add an alternative recording mode that simply records exactly what you see on the screen at some point. This would capture the stretched image but the performance will probably not be as good as the current method.

• Ok, thank you so much for the answer! I am looking forward to any new features!

• administrators

BIG new features coming soon!

Login

Looks like your connection to FBX Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.