All recording is fine but my microphone isnt picked up while recording please help

• I tested and tried but my microphone isnt being picked up i clicked check mark on microphone and chose my microphone it seems the voice input is detected on the visualizer but when i record game my microphone is silent how i resolve this issue please help me
    Here is my screen shot showing visualizer detecting audio but when recorded i cant hear my self my microphone
    https://gyazo.com/92740e31527f9bd9e8858c021a654286

• administrators

As in our other reply, you'll need to reproduce the problem then go to the Support tab and send us a report.

• problem was regarding the auto mic mute which i toggled cntrl + T to fix thanks for taking interest in resolving issue but this issue has been resolved

• administrators

Ok, thanks for letting us know. You'd hit ctrl+T accidentally, to trigger some other function in the game?

• By default it was muted, i figured this out via comments on a youtube video to check toggling cntrl + T to resolve issue now its resolve i got a new issue however my pc cannot record at 30 fps i tried all settings and am currently recording via shadow play, laptop is on ultimate performance not working on fbx and bandicam too even when i put cpu h.264 codec i am really struggling with this issue atm as task manager doesnt show me what is slowing down my pc :(

• administrators

Very strange that it was muted by default. On performance, try selecting an Intel hardware encoder instead of an Nvidia one.

• I Made a video tutorial for resolving this specific issue also showing test Hopefully it will help others too
    https://youtu.be/e3PKrucMMXg

• @geometry dash lite I toggled Ctrl + T to fix; nonetheless, this problem has been solved. I appreciate your attention. I use my microphone to record games. Restart your computer before you begin troubleshooting. Perhaps you're experiencing a short-term problem that a restart will resolve.

Login

Looks like your connection to FBX Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.