FBX help me! The program is causing me problems!

• Basiclly, i opened it, set everything up...then changed the rec hotkey and went into a game. i was wondering why the overlay didnt show up but i just pressed my rec hotkey. and after 5 min i (thought) i recorded the gameplay so i pressed my rec key again. i went the folder i told the program to save my vids in...and there was no video inside it! Help me FBX! i love your creations! Dont let me down!

• By the way i was trying to record ROBLOX...is that the problem?

• administrators

Recording ROBLOX shouldn't be a problem - we know that a lot of beta users have been able to record it ok. Have you tried any other games to see if a similar thing happens with them?

If you go to the Support tab of FBX and use the 'Send a Problem Report' option, that will send us a set of log files that we can take a look at to try to figure out why FBX doesn't seem to be detecting that ROBLOX is a recordable game.

• Sure! Thanks i will send my log report now.

• Please fix this i really really want to use this software...

• So somehow i got it to work, but remember it said "no lag" on the description of this software? But there is lots of lag! It dropped right from 45 to 1 frame per second! And worst of all after stopping the recording my whole laptop crashed...

Login

Looks like your connection to FBX Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.