Watermark

• Hello there !
    Long time no see !
    I remember that you said to me If I have FBX before it costs money I would have all Updates for free
    But When I recorded with the program I found Watermark in my Videos
    Is this normal?
    And Thank You.

• administrators

I think you are refering to when we said this to you:

"if you're already using FBX, you won't need to pay for the features you enjoy now."

That's not quite the same as saying you get all updates for free.

As an Early Adopter, you can use all of the features you had before and the the watermark will not be added - that includes simply recording. But if you want to use the newer editing features, that will add the watermark to the edited videos (but only the edited ones).

So if you are seeing the watermark, I can only guess that you have either signed into a newer account that doesn't have the Early Adopter benefits or you have edited the videos that you have seen the watermark on.

• So the Watermark won't be removed until I upgrade my account ,right?

• administrators

It depends why you are seeing the watermark.

If you have created a new account, then you either need to upgrade that account or switch back to your original Early Adopter account.

If you are editing your videos, then you do need to upgrade to prevent the watermark from being added.

Note - Upgrading will not remove the watermark from existing videos. It will only prevent it being added to new videos you record.

• @FBX-Recorder I just recorded a game with it and there was a watermark on the video(before editing it)

• administrators

So are you using a new account then?

If you click your name in the top right corner, does it say it is an Early Adopter account?

• Yes it does.
    What does that means?

• administrators

Please do the following:

1 - Start FBX
    2 - Make a recording
    3 - Check that the saved video has the watermark by viewing it on the Recordings tab (do not click the 'Edit Video' button)
    4 - Go to the Support tab and click Send a Problem Report
    5 - Send us a screnshot showing the video with the watermark in the Recordings tab

Login

Looks like your connection to FBX Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.