Crashed

• Whenever i play fortnite in full screen mode, fbx starts, and shows me the overlay. when i click the hotkey, it says starting and just crashes within seconds. the same day, i tried it with minecraft and everythign was working fine. Whats Wrong??

• administrators

First, I'd try a different encoder. Go to Settings -> Video -> Encoder and select an alternative. Hardware encoders are usually best.

If this doesn't fix the problem, go to the Support tab and send us a report. We'll take a look.

• ok will try

• Hey, thanks for the tip. i tried it out and suprisingly it started recording but a minute later, fbx crashed and closed. i opened it again when not playing and stille after a short whil it just seems to crash

• administrators

Can you reproduce the crash and send us a report please. We'll take a look.

• just tried again. was playing fortinte and started to record, it said starting and crashed. but works fine with other games. pls tell me if i have to send any logs

• This post is deleted!

• administrators

If you haven't done it already, we need you send a problem report fromt he Support tab. Ideally, it shouldbe sent immediately after the crash.

• hey FBX agent,
    Thanks for the help anyway. when i tried to reproduce the crash, i chose a completely different encoder and accidently loaded in windowed mode and windowed works while it crashes for the fullscreen. now its fine
    thanks for your help

regards

Login

Looks like your connection to FBX Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.