The quality is doodoo

• Is it just me or is it the trial that the video when I upload it to yt the quality is trash

• administrators

FBX takes the same MP4 file you play in the app and uploads it to Youtube, so you should see pretty much the same quality. Make sure you're setting the Quality to HD in Youtube.

• FBX Insider

@FBX-Recorder I think what AD_GAM4R means is that when you watch the beginning of the video from youtube, the quality becomes blurred out. I've seen this happen to many people.

• administrators

When you start watching a YouTube video for the first time, it is not uncommon for YouTube to initially select a fairly low resolution for you. It does this because it doesn't yet know if your internet connection will support good playback of higher resolutions - it prioritises smooth playback at low resolution over risking bad playback at high resolution. Once YouTube realises that you internet can happily handle 1080p or whatever you uploaded at, it'll automatically switch to that instead. Sometimes this just takes a few seconds, sometimes it takes a bit longer.

Login

Looks like your connection to FBX Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.