Cutting Videos and changing the colume of added audio

• When I enter an audio, its sometimes too loud and I cant turn it down. I think you should make an option where you can turn down the audio you added. Also, when I edit something then leave, then go back the video does show up. Another thing is instead of just making clips you should be able to cut a part out of it or be able to at least take some time from the beginning of the video or something like that.

• administrators

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, we'll add volume adjustment, and the ability to delete sections of the video. There's a lot to do!

Wasn't sure what you meant by "when I edit something then leave, then go back the video does show up". You mean sometimes you select a video, go into the editor but no video is displayed?

• After record the gameplay with FBX, you can try a professional video editor to cut or edit videos.
    I recommend using joyoshare video cutting tool to edit the videos. It allows you to adjust the volume of the video and edit the video flexibly. I found it here it in the discount site, and the coupon is still available.

• administrators

Remember - FBX will save clips from recordings. Click 'Edit Video' then 'Save Clip', set the start and end, click OK, and you're done.

• As for you, I'm used to cut videos and change the added audio with Video Cutter Tool, since it is much difficult for me to follow the command prompt. So easy program with several click to fix all issues is the best choice for me.

Login

Looks like your connection to FBX Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.