New update to do

• Hey, I'm a french streamer and youtuber and I notice that other games recorder have a very usefull option, we can choose to separate the audio, so it can be awesome if you add a tool to split the audio on different track to help us to make modification on audio after the record.
    An other tool who can be great (Bandicam have it ) is to record the camera and the screen separately ( in two different file) to after place the camera where we want.

Thanks for your attention I hope this tools can be added.

• administrators

We've had a few requests to allow audio to be recorded into separate tracks so that's already on our list of things to look in to at some point. Can't say for sure when we'll get round to it though as we're currently focuessed on a couple of big features (like streaming) which we want to get finished first.

A separate file for the webcam recording hasn't been requested before but I suppose its something we could consider adding to our to-do list.

• I'm so happy to hear that because your recorder is just awesome for the quality of the videos recorded and doesn't impact a lot on the perfomance so if my requests can be considered for new updates it can make me very happy (especialy for the record of the webcam and pc separately to move the camera on the screen where we want after our game like Camtasia thank you and have a nice day.

Login

Looks like your connection to FBX Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.