Let us record our screen in general, windows explorer, chrome ie...

• Hi, I love this app but it could be soo much better if we could record the whole screen including every single app that we alt-tab too, I love using it for games and this is what I recommend it for but for personal use it is very limiting, I like to do how to do videos for windows10 but you won't be able to do, because you sadly cant record windows explorer without having to start a game open first which possibly could make your pc slow especially with hungury memory eating chrome at fault... nomnom!

If I could just record other whatever app is the one I'm primary using i.e using chrome right now, and then windows explorer for a different recording, that would be awesome... Something not really important but handy with this feature I would love to have though is to have two seperate keybinding recording buttons, one for your games and one for your, lets say primary apps such as chrome/windows explorer... so for my game to save fps rates or something, I can use f1, and for windows or whatever app I'm using I can use f2 and f1 is like a focus only recorder...

Congratulations for getting out off early access, it's been a good journey with you guys and I'm still going to use this as my primary recorder and probably forever!

• administrators

We got this covered! We're testing 'Fullscreen' recording with a small group of users right now. It records everything on your screen, not just games that use Direct3D, OpenGL. We hope to release it in the next few days, if we don't get screwed up by summer holidays.

• Nice to hear^.^ Couldn't think off a proper word for it so fullscreen recording seams right for it!

Login

Looks like your connection to FBX Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.